Train Has Left the Station!

WOW…just WOW. Amazing job

2 Likes

Thanks! I will create more to go with it. I just want to get these files up soon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh wow! This is amazing. My Glowforge is due to arrive tomorrow and I am so very excited. Seeing works of art like this is so inspiring and yet makes the waiting just that much more torturous.
Thank you for sharing.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Community!! And thank you! I understand the pain of waiting. I had so many things I wanted to make as soon as mine arrived. LOL

2 Likes

I love this! Will you be adding it to your store?

2 Likes

Yes. Everything is set - finished the drawings for the instructions today. Will be putting it up this weekend. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome! As was once said to me"Walk first, Flying can come in its tern." Or something like that.

The Glowforge is magical, but all magic has mechanisms that need understanding. In setting up your Glowforge there is a long procedure that in your enthusiasm you might be tempted to skip, don’t skip them. If you do not already have skillz in a vector editor and a raster photo type editor I suggest spending time with Inkscape and Gimp that cost no money to buy but take time and effort to own but will pay back many times the time and effort spent to own them.

3 Likes

The voice of wisdom!!! I was all like “LERRRROOOY JENKINS!!!”

2 Likes

Wow…just Wow! Very nice

Thanks! Finally done all the pieces I wanted to do.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the tip. I use Inkscape and the silhouette design software for designing fabric and other items but I still have a lot to learn. It’s great to have this forum with kind helpful people such as yourself for guidance.

4 Likes

But you were able to laser chickens?

2 Likes

Victor, as always amazing! I don’t really NEED this, but yet I do :slight_smile: My glowforge will be hopefully set up again soon after my recent move. Will hopefully get this finished before Christmas as I can justify it for that reason alone. A great train around our new tree this year. Thanks again for providing superb plans for those of us with not even 1% of your talent.

7 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

A well done pun, sleek and elegant.

2 Likes

Oh, yay! I always want a train around my Christmas tree, but since I have cats and onlyN& Z scale trains… But this I could even weight! It’s gorgeous.

1 Like

Thank you!

Fantastic design!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like