Training Videos

Does anyone have any training videos or plan on doing anything with Udemy or Skillshare for the GF anytime soon? Thanks!

There have been quite a few tutorial videos produced by forum members. Someone even started doing some “basics” videos recently (alas, I don’t remember who but, maybe someone will chime in).

At the risk of channeling @evansd2, searching the forums on “tutorial video” will get you started.

7 Likes

@wenning08 has done some videos. I haven’t seen them (I learn better by reading in most cases), but there’s a starting point.

There are also some videos on various other (more advanced) topics in “the Matrix,” but I can never remember how to get there. :wink: Definitely a search will get you started. But I don’t think there’s anything more formal via Udemy and the like. Yet.

1 Like

Here are a few basic ones I’ve been able to do so far:

Hope this helps, still working on more in the future this is all I managed to do so far with my other job and schedule.

5 Likes

Thank you so so much!

No problem, anytime.

The Matrix is the top link on the front page under Tips and Tricks: Community Glowforge Tutorials: Table of Contents Sep '18

It’s also the only thing tagged as “Matrix” so you can search for it that way :slight_smile:

1 Like