Tray Puzzle 5

I believe that @smcgathyfay just downloaded the image (jpg) in the original post and engraved that. On a PC you do that by right clicking on the image.

The cut out hexagon was something she already had. For you, if you’re a Glowforge founder, there is a hexagonal coaster design already in the app, IIRC

2 Likes

I can use some help. I tried to print out this puzzle but the GF would only engrave, not cut. When I went to the menu it says that the GF can only engrave bitmapped images. How can I get this to cut out? Thanks.

Uh-oh…Ian might have taken the SVG file down, I believe he opted to not wait for his machine to be delivered and switched to another machine. (If you wanted to use that file, it would need to have the cutlines added to it, but I’m not sure he still wants it to be shared here, since he is likely selling it by now.)

@dan… Do you want this moved to Everything Else now? (That’s what I’ll do temporarily, LMK if that’s the wrong thing to do.)

@robin.andre, I’m sorry, it looks like Ian’s gone through and removed most of the Tray Puzzle files from the Shared Files section. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Makes sense. That’s a shame; I have one of his puzzles printed and it’s delightful. As the creator, though, he has the absolute right to do that.

2 Likes