Trial and error project

I’ve had my glowforge for 3 days now and we have printed a lot. Today we decided to tackle the trace function. We used this drawing my daughter did. The drawing was on white paper, no back ground to weed and that made it easier.

So, we cut and etched… here’s the error part, we cut the shirt by accident and decapitated the poor girl. Side note- We used some wood glue to re-attach her head and she’s fine now.

I am a true believer that we must mess up to truly learn… even with the error, we had a lot offun doing this… quality time and we both laughed hysterically when my daughter pulled just a head out of the glowforge lol

32 Likes

That’s a solid Louise.

5 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

I am glad you had a lot of fun because that is what it is all about. Live, learn laugh and try to decapitate as rarely as possible.

6 Likes

:joy:

4 Likes

Oh that is so cute!

3 Likes

Welcome to the group. Moments like those are often most remembered, as time goes by. Keep having fun!

4 Likes

Family involvement is great way to enjoy the GlowForge.

4 Likes

[quote=“dawnreedy1, post:1, topic:61302”]
I am a true believer that we must mess up to truly learn
[/quote] :+1:

Failure is the teacher.
“Failure leads to understanding, understanding failure leads to success”.

4 Likes

It’s so much fun sharing the GF with kids. And I am a firm believer that when our kids see us laugh off our mistakes, we give them a valuable gift.

4 Likes

Cute drawing! So much fun to use the Glowforge to take it up a notch!

2 Likes