I’ve had my glowforge for 3 days now and we have printed a lot. Today we decided to tackle the trace function. We used this drawing my daughter did. The drawing was on white paper, no back ground to weed and that made it easier.
So, we cut and etched… here’s the error part, we cut the shirt by accident and decapitated the poor girl. Side note- We used some wood glue to re-attach her head and she’s fine now.
I am a true believer that we must mess up to truly learn… even with the error, we had a lot offun doing this… quality time and we both laughed hysterically when my daughter pulled just a head out of the glowforge lol