Trogdor is in the house!

That’s a riot. Excited to see the Wondrous Items that are sure to flow forth. And fifth.

9 Likes

I don’t mean to derail anything, but I quite like your curtains.

14 Likes

There is always one. :grin:

edit: to be fair, those are great curtains.

13 Likes

Now you’ve done it :wink:
@Hirudin —dont look.

7 Likes

Epic thread is epic! Congratulations, and welcome!!

4 Likes

My level of English does not allow me to congratulate you with the prose that so great event merits… So I’ll just say COOL!! :sunglasses:

11 Likes

My wonderful wife made those for me last year! I absolutely love all things geospatial. Many map-related projects to come. :wink:

8 Likes

well said!

2 Likes

No problem, the internet has your back!

5 Likes

Well written!

1 Like

'Tis quaint merit broth’r,
lest I hella joyous for thee.
( Wend Buffs! )

@henryhbk lol, neat. (Needs to recognize more slang!)

4 Likes

Sorry, that should have read: “Tis not a problem, ye olde internet hath your back…”

7 Likes

LOL!!!

Well now, this little translation dewberry could cometh in very handy at which hour trying to very much spice up a comment that might otherwise seemeth a bit snarky.

4 Likes

Tad worried this could spill over into the rest of the forums… :scream:

7 Likes

Myself as well. But it is the only language I speak so I try anyway. My experience on the interwebs has been that most people who have English as a second language do far better than they think they do.

4 Likes

I think i broke it. It only changed on word…

7 Likes

Now there are 2 burninators. Watch out world

3 Likes

Excellent!
There exists a Glowforge within driving distance to me! (You may want to lock your doors!)

12 Likes

I LOVE your write up of day 1-3 really put a good smile on my face

2 Likes

Hail and well met good sirrah. Seriously. If we are going medieval we should really get used to foul stenches. And the wood smells great. No only rubber and leather are unpleasant. The rest, like the hog farmers around here say: it’s the smell of money.

9 Likes