Troubleshooting Snapmarks

I’m trying to cut out a belt using Snapmarks. I was successful using them before, also with the Passthrough on my Pro, but in this case, I’m getting different error messages, along the lines of “can’t find Snapmarks” / “your design doesn’t include Snapmarks” or “Snapmarks found on the bed do not match the current design. Ensure you are using the same pair of Snapmarks in your design as those scored on your material.”

I’m pretty sure that I’ve got the size of the Snapmarks right and that they’re in line in pairs of two.
It’s probably not the machine, but either the material or the design. Since I didn’t want to waste leather, I’m first trying to print the design on MDF 3mm with the draft board settings.

I’ve cut the belt up in different sections and colored them accordingly. Also my Snapmarks have different colors, so that I can score them and have only the current pair active.

The belt is about two inches wide, so I assume that the Snapmarks are not too close to each other.
I’m not sure if they don’t get recognized because the MDF is not covered with white protective film, other than that I have no clue why it’s not working.

Do you have any hints on how to fix this?

Snapmark is an unsupported feature at this time. You’ll want to post your question in the designated Snapmark thread and somebody will likely be able to help.

Here’s the thread for Snapmark support:

https://community.glowforge.com/t/introducing-snapmark-september-2018/

Thanks, @Tom_A, that’s right! The Snapmark feature is still in beta, so the support team can’t help with troubleshooting yet, but you can receive support here: Introducing Snapmark (September 2018)