Trying new materials

Now that my Glowforge is running (and I can at least shuffle) I tried a veneer for my husband’s coach, some acrylic fake stained glass and 65lb cardstock. I was pretty happy with all, but they could use improving.

![IMG_0295|443x500](upload:// .jpeg)

36 Likes

There’s a learning curve for everyone, but you definitely look like you’re well on your way!

The inlay in the acrylic is especially fiddly and yours looks really nice :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well I believe these look great.

2 Likes

Some great projects! Love your Christmas animals!

4 Likes

Look great to me. Love all of them!

1 Like

Looks great! Naples Fencing Academy is very interesting, When I was at the University of Miami and folks said they were going to drive their cars to Naples and Venice for the weekend it rang very weird in my head, but now from Tanpa it in nice to see more folks on the lee side of the state.

1 Like

Love love love love love the Christmas pups!!!

3 Likes

That’s some really nice stuff you made. Isn’t it fun to experiment with different materials?!

2 Likes

Ohmygosh, your stuff is great! I’m especially impressed by the cardstock creations.

2 Likes

Wow, fun projects. The dogs and cats are super cute! The fencing plaque is neat, and I like how you colored the bulb.

I can’t take credit for the animals. I can’t draw at all! I got a subscription to ClipArt.com and took the animals designed/created by someone else and manipulated the files until I could cut them.

2 Likes

As I said earlier, I can’t take credit for the animals. I can’t draw at all! I got a subscription to ClipArt and took the animals designed/created by someone else and manipulated the files until I could cut them. There is a new set out of woodland animals that I was considering trying.

1 Like