Trying to find this “kinda” single line font

ooohh… it’s very very similar. and i’m downloading it now to play.

1 Like

This one is really close too. (Actually, on closer inspection, this might be it exactly.)

This one’s a little different, but pretty good too.

11 Likes

That first one is the closest match, imo.

Interesting use of a “neon” font.

1 Like

Neoneon definitely looks like “it.”

thanks! and i hope i’m not the only one who takes advantage of this. will have to do some playing around with it this week.

7 Likes

I did a little comparison of the first font ‘Neon’ and the second ‘Neoneon’ and I’m pretty sure the second one is it.

4 Likes

LOL, guess we were both doing the same thing.

2 Likes

10 Likes

hey man, don’t steal my bathroom signs!

5 Likes

I can make an etsy account…

Hey, there’s an idea…

2 Likes

Isn’t that missing something?

6 Likes

I think if you add “not” to your version you’d have a definite Etsy winner. :smile:

2 Likes

It’s not actually a single stroke - but I’m betting it would still score crazy fast going around quickly!

and if you do break it apart it’s still readable

4 Likes

OK, apparently I’m running a minute behind everyone else lol. I swear your response was not there when I started typing lol.

1 Like

that is why i said “kinda” in the subject. it’s not a true single-line font, it’s really a stencil, as @evansd2 said. but it has that feel to it in a stencily way. it’s designed for each letter to look like one single stroke, like a neon tube.

2 Likes

To be fair the bulk of the time it took me to post that response was in a different program - so I’m guessing as you were typing I was over there, and then we both hit enter at practically the same time :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.