Tshirts

so i finally started messing with laser safe vinyl (not PG, but siser easyweed). and after i cut a couple, i realized i needed some alignment guides. so i whipped a few up a few.

so now i have tshirts for my freelance logo, the guitar brand logo, a friend’s band’s logo, and making more.

if anyone’s looking for alignment guides, i’ve submitted them to the catalog and they’re available now (free for premium). adult crew, adult vneck, youth, and child sizes, with front and back guides for each.

and just to throw one more in there, here’s the first shirt i did with the xtools silk screening process, for a band i sit in with occasionally.

39 Likes

Either that was the fastest publishing ever, or you already submitted them before!

(there are, I think, 4 different styles all credited to you)

13 Likes

i submitted them last week. and yeah, each shirt size/style is a separate item.

14 Likes

So yes to the fast publishing, but not 19minutes fast
:slight_smile:

11 Likes

Great addition to the catalog. Very useful!!

11 Likes

Nice addition!

8 Likes

My focus ruler for the Aura was published less than 48 hours after submitting it on Tuesday. That’s the fastest turnaround I’ve ever had. :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

My planting depth guide was also published within 2 days. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I have an unopened aura that I need to get cracking with and do some of the transfers.

16 Likes

What are you planning to make?

5 Likes

have no idea. Maybe the church’s logo with my name on a tshirt.

12 Likes

I just got my kids some new shirts for their next sizes up. (I refuse to wait until they outgrow the current size and then end up in a rush to find clothes lol)
Maybe I’ll get motivated and find some designs to laser (or sublimate for the ones that are at least 50% poly).

7 Likes

These are great! And thank you for the guides!

5 Likes

Wonderful! Nice work!

6 Likes

I was interested in maybe purchasing some of this HTV from Siser and checked out their website, but can’t figure out how to see pricing or order. How do you place an order with them? Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I don’t think they sell it directly, only through distributors. Depending on where you are: Michaels, JoAnns, Amazon - most places that sell arts and crafts supplies will carry it both in store and online.

4 Likes

what @deirdrebeth said. i bought mine in person at michaels when it was on a big sale. Siser is a manufacturer, you can buy it from their distributors. it’s probably on amazon, too. but michaels with a coupon is cheapest.

6 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you @shop !

2 Likes

I bought a lot of Siser EasyWeed at Walmart. They had a great sale on it, some as low as $8/roll, some were $14. But they always seem to have a great selection, and they are generally less expensive than hobby stores even when they’re not on sale. It is a good idea to check the Siser website to make sure their materials are laser safe (all the EasyWeed is), as some of them are not. Another thing to note is that they have great customer service - they actually even answer their phones! So if you’re in doubt about whether you can laser a material (I found it a little hard to figure out when I first looked on their website), you can always call them and ask.

6 Likes