Two-tone leather wallets and more!

If you ever come to Knoxville — I want you to visit and I will share some of those sides.

I am a leather buying addict and I will NEVER join a 12 step program!! Never!!!

This website is crossing over to the dark side.

1 Like

Now that’s some pretty leather in there. I haven’t wanted to buy any pricier stuff as I’ve been practicing, but I’ve got my eye on a few sides now that I’m getting warmed up!

1 Like

Springfield Leather has the BEST remnant boxes. I probably have 100 pounds (one hundred pounds) of various remnant leathers from them.

https://www.springfieldleather.com/search?keywords=Remnants&page=1

I highly recommend Springfield Leather and their remnant boxes. When one of their remnant boxes arrives —-I feel like I have won the leather lottery.

They also have the best customer service. If you have any specific questions regarding the individual boxes PM me and I will help you.

If you go down this road and you purchase one of their remnant boxes ——your leather purchasing addiction has started!

Do NOT PM me with a message that reads “Jimmy Wayne Westie—- I am lost in a vortex. I am aimlessly walking around my home . Where do I put all this leather?”

Answer: A Seville Classic 5 level Commercial shelving unit and big plastic boxes

2 Likes

Well, dang; why did you have to go and do that? I’m falling in…

2 Likes

Haha I already have a similar shelf set up, but you’re right, I was looking at the rolls of leather that lay at my feet at my desk thinking I need more space, and not less stuff :sweat_smile:

I’ll look into those remnants, seems they’d be good for bracelets, earrings, and the like.

1 Like

@kelley1 @raymondking32

I am going to make this very easy. Purchase one of each. You will be blown away —-there will MANY large pieces of leather. Try to get 3 plastic boxes.

Tip—-Purchase (2) Big Box Upholstery Remnant boxes. Do not forget Springfield Leather’s Flash sale.

1 Like

nice, I really like the color contrast

1 Like