UK Pro unit - email silence 🙈 🇬🇧

The initial email asking me about if I wanted the GF shipped was 9th March @ben2. May the Glowforge be with you…

1 Like

Ahhh Awesome! so good hearing positive stories of them arriving safely. OOhhhh that means i may have underestimated what i’ll need to pay for the import tax. :slight_smile: I thought it was 20% of the value so was expecting closer to £1000 - £1100 but £700 would be a nice surprise on the pro!! Will have to wait and see though i spose…
***** refreshes email*****

Might be less due to not having the filter shipped with the GF the cheaper cost, as a thought?!? That is if you ordered the filter in your order @bethan.johnsinclair

ahhh good point! At least the overall cost is slightly spread out if thats the case though.

Thank you for that information. Am I alone in finding the Oops website a trifle “awkward?”

I agree @harry.saunders.skye that’s why I used a free app instead of tracking via the website. Plus UPS try and get you to sign up, however you don’t need to sign up to be able to track your parcel. Also find it better to be able to speak with someone and the 0345 number is included in your call allowance for your mobile?

still no email from either Glowforge or UPS :grimacing:

Hi @ben2 UPS accepted credit card payment from me on both the proofgrade material and the Pro they delivered a few days ago. I think someone is pulling your chain about the cheque. 03457 877 877 option 6 for Customs, both drivers left this for me. Hope it helps. Cheers.