Upcoming Show

I have a craft market coming up here soon and I have some necklaces I’d like to display hanging up. I have a couple of tall blue bottles(about 19") and thought about cutting a board with edges that could hold them. I’ve made the design for the size but was looking for ideas for the edge treatment. I’ve added the svg I have so far below if you have an idea. Thank you.

bottle Nacklace display

5 Likes

What about slots/notches around the perimeter so that each necklace is separated and can be removed without disturbing the others? The chains would hang below the board.

11 Likes

That was my first thought too.

Necklace Display

16 Likes

Okay, that’s very interesting looking, not sure why I hadn’t considered a circle but it does cover all the bases. And the text is also a great idea.

Thanks

6 Likes

I hope you do well at your show!

There are also some nice bust-style necklace displays for shows. I can just imagine seeing one displayed alone, walking up and wondering if it’s available in blue…oh look at them all!

6 Likes

I was just occurred to me, you might want to cut a “collar” slightly larger and glue it underneath the topper to provide additional stability.

9 Likes

Yeah, could take a measurement just under the main and make it fraction larger.
Thanks.

2 Likes

I might also suggest either bumping out the sides where the necklaces will be hanging down so they don’t fall off easily - or putting a 2nd ring on the outside so they have to be lifted slightly to get off.

or

8 Likes

Okay, I see where that could be beneficial. I’ll take a look at making a revision.

Thanks.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.