Updated Proofgrade Labels

That’s funny! I didn’t even think of just selecting the material on the selection menu. I seem to remember people here saying it’s not uncommon for the QR code to not be recognized by the app or the camera anyway. Thanks!!

1 Like

Hi. When I put in a new PG sheet and the label is read should that materiel be automatically added to the list. If not how do I add it so all I have to do is select it from the list. If I cut thru the label and later want to use that sheet it is not in my PG selection menu. Thanks.

When you click on the material selection button at the top left corner of the app, a menu drops down. This menu includes a search box which your cursor is placed in automatically, where you can start typing to find any material in the library. E.g. start typing “cherry” and it’ll pull up cherry veneer, cherry hardwood, cherry plywood, etc. You can then click on the one you’re using. Underneath is a list of recently used materials, not the entire library. There are far too many to list on your screen at the same time.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.