Used Blade Disposal Container

I tend to use quite a few box cutter blades and needed a disposal container. I thought when I bought new blades that the container would allow me to put the old ones in as I used them, and make it safe to throw them away, but that is not the case. So I came up with a very simple solution. This is made out of 3mm scrap material but definitely serves the purpose! It will hold many blades until time to throw them out. Then I would just tape up the hole and throw them all away at once, being sure to make another container for the next blade. :slight_smile: Hopefully someone else will find this as useful as I did.

Razer Blade Holder

32 Likes

Love it great solution

6 Likes

Great idea, thanks for the share!

5 Likes

Practical cut FTW! I’m still sliding old xacto blades into the case I got two or three refills ago, because even those rarely come with the case anymore :-/ This is a great solution for those too!

5 Likes

Nice practical share!

4 Likes

This is great! Thanks for the share!

1 Like

Now you just need to make a sharpening jig so you can reused the old blades!

3 Likes

An older house that I lived in had a mirror cabinet that opened up and had a drop slot for used razors! Just dropped 'em in the walls, no one will ever notice :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: This is great for safe disposal if you can’t drop them in your walls!

4 Likes

I’ve seen that on some housing program I was watching where they were restoring a house and found all these razor blades in the wall! Might be a good mouse deterrent!

3 Likes

I have lived in many houses that had a medicine cabinet that had those.

3 Likes

I can sure use one of these. Thanks!

4 Likes