Vacation Fundraiser

I’m embarrassed to post this, but I’ve been a member of this community since the start so I figured I’d post this here and see if there’s anybody out there that might help out.

Feel free to share it if you’d like.

6 Likes

I hope you achieve some success in your fundraising and have a wonderful vacation, Tom.

6 Likes

What part of the country do you live in, Tom? I can hook you up if you want to visit Yosemite. :grinning:

6 Likes

Ooh, good point. I have a timeshare and am traveling little lately, so I may be able to help as well!

6 Likes

There’s absolutely no reason to be embarrassed. Everyone needs a little help now and then.
It’s so important to spend time with your children away from day to day “stuff”. Mine are 41 and 36, married with children, and live in Texas (we’re in MN so, we don’t see them often). We were blessed to be able to take an actual vacation (outside of visiting family) when they were both young adults and still single, before life got too awfully complicated. It was a magical, bonding experience that we’ll all remember forever. We came away with some pretty funny stories :flushed: :laughing:
I hope you and your family have a wonderful time!

6 Likes

He lives in Pennsylvania.

4 Likes

Wishing you the very best with raising the funds you need. Can you share where you’re hoping to go? And when are you hoping to go, so we know how soon you’re needing the funds?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.