I concur with everyone else that it looks great.
As regards your kerf/no sneezing comment, I have the same problem with something similar but different. I am using Inkscape and the Path to Stroke method of kerf compensation. After much frustration, I discovered that if I overlaid the two kerf-adjusted halves in Inkscape the overlay was imperfect. Therefore, even if the glowforge does exactly as instructed (by exactly I mean absolutely zero error no matter the number of decimal places) you still need to over adjust. This leaves gaps.
This is not an issue when I use the Stroke to Path method on basic geometric shapes. Finger joints, inset ovals, etc… are all perfect. But when I use a complex shape with plenty of concave and convex curves, I wind up with the mismatched overlays.
In my case I’m using a png image I traced, which results in all sorts of Bezier curves. I think if I was able to create it using a bunch of basic shapes joined into something complex I would be alright. But that is just my guess.