Valentines Day Earrings - 7 Pairs Included

Thanks for the design!!! My daughter, all her friends and teachers at the kindergarten love it!!!

1 Like

Glad to hear it! Thanks.

2 Likes

@hansepe Well I heard from my mom last Friday (Valentines Day) and her card group loved the earrings! They are excited to see what I send my mom next for St Pat’s Day and Easter as earrings for them. :slight_smile: Hey I used my scraps…cost me basically next to nothing, but made my mom happy. Win!

3 Likes

Makes me happy too hearing the story. Thanks

2 Likes

These are wonderful - Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the design and inspiration! I used your design to cut a bunch of earrings for our 40 person clinic staff mostly using scrap pieces. We all love to be festive so it was fun to share something besides treats to celebrate the season and all their hard work (it’s been a rough year)!

I started on a few designs for St. Patty’s day.

Excited to see what people come up with for Easter. Thanks again for sharing.b

6 Likes

Your painting on the rainbow is impressive. :blush:

nice share, thanks!

Glad to see this. I hope everybody enjoyed them.

2 Likes

@davidgal2 Thanks, fine acrylic paint pens and a steady hand. Turns out water based doesn’t bleed. It takes a while to dry on the finished pg maple but works really well on unfinished ply. Oil based often bleeds and is harder to correct if there is a mistake. On other projects with unfinished ply I do a few swipes with a super fine (400 grit) sand paper to help the paint apply smoothly.

1 Like

@hansepe They loved them. Trouble is now I have to do them for every holiday. :grin:

1 Like