Valentines Day Earrings - 7 Pairs Included

I suggest 1/8 inch | 3 mm | medium :proofgrade: materials. Acrylics and plywood work great.

I’ve been using 6 mm jump rings to go thru the .070 holes.

SVG or PDF, your choice. Right click and save the SVG

Valentines Earrings
Valentines Earrings.pdf (266.6 KB)

Make somebody (or several somebodies - I’ve made 100 pairs to give away) happy!

If you make any feel free to share a photo below.

76 Likes

Awesome! I need to get on this…

but @hansepe aren’t these the earrings people want?

hehehe

presidentsday.svg.zip (41.6 KB)

19 Likes

Great shares! :wink:

2 Likes

Got a pic of a final product?

1 Like

Very nice design. Thank you!

3 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

I was holding off on pics until I could get somebody to model :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Show us your earlobes, hansepe!

I don’t have pierced ears, so when I was testing earrings for my sister’s designs, I’d tape them to my ear for pics to help her contextualize the scale.

8 Likes

heartearrings.svg.zip (5.7 KB)

Yes, but it’s dipped in chocolate.

20 Likes

Thank you! These would be awesome for my mother’s card group ladies! Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

Thank you for these! I love them…and after all, the theme for Valentines Day is love…so that’s perfect. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Testing out the Glowforge after hubby did some additional troubleshooting and said “try it out”. Seemed like the perfect small project. I cut out of PG red and clear acrylic and the Pink/coral look that is translucent. Going to send those to my mom for her card playing friends … I also gave mom some other earrings I had cut, some “helping hands” with a magnifying glass, needlenose tweezers and earrings and O-rings for Christmas. So will stick these (minus a few for myself) in the mail to her. Thanks for sharing the patterns!!

12 Likes

Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I cut them in white also, we’ll see how those go over. Glad you’re enjoying them. Thanks for the pic.

3 Likes

Nice designs! The ladies are going to love it - and want more…

2 Likes

@Aloha! Those presidents deserve their own Free Laser Design post. I may not use them as earrings, but that is a great graphic! Thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

@hansepe Thank you for the share. Might be time to make something for me.:grinning:

@aloha Thank you for yours also. My husband and I were just talking about Mt. Rushmore.

3 Likes

Thank You for the share. Have a great day.

3 Likes

Cute,cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks for sharing!

1 Like