ValleyForge2 has arrived!

Box was pristine (albeit upright), they did ask for a signature, and all 4 handles are in place! Sadly if I didn’t already have a PRU I would be very disappointed as the tray is due to arrive tomorrow apparently (argh, requiring a signature 2 days in a row!!! He carried it into my front hallway at least which was nice but apparently those arrows don’t mean a lot…

)

40 Likes

Your box is in way better shape than mine. Must be the extra 175miles mine traveled.

2 Likes

Glad to see you finally got your foreverforge!! Looking forward to what you produce on a non PRU !! Congrats!! (and drat on UPS for the crumbtray) …wait did I read 4 handles !!! isn’t that a record?

2 Likes

Four handles! That’s a good sign.

Congrats on getting it! Good luck with first cuts.

1 Like

Welcome to the world of production units. Get ready for those amazing updates that haven’t applied to PRU.

And a power supply that doesn’t occaisionally shut itself off at the start of a job…

2 Likes

Congrats man! Did you order a basic or pro?

Congratulations!

The prevalence of units arriving with 4 handles seems to be on the rise… anyone else notice that?

3 Likes

Basic since I intend to bring this to the hospital for teaching purposes and before the covers it would have required the students to wear goggles…

3 Likes