Vindicators!

9 Likes

We really like words to go with photos of projects, around here. Talk to us about your process, your purpose, your mistakes, your successes, your learning experience! SAY SOMETHING!!! We’d like to get to know you. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

“That because losers look stuff up while the rest of us are carp’en all them diems” - Summer

Sorry. Couldn’t resist.
My youngest and his friends do a competitive thing, where they have to name the episode to a quote. They actually get it right (I would have to binge watch a season to pick it out).

2 Likes

… or not, “we” like whatever other people post except when they try to set “rules” about how others may or may not share

I’m not setting any “rules,” sheesh. Just thought it might be nice to actually get to know @steelfireinc a little better.

3 Likes

I especially appreciate when people fill out their profile. It lets people share things in common and helps to build relationships, which is what a forum is all about.

2 Likes

I like knowing something behind what was posted. if it’s not a thing I’m familiar with, and there is no text, I just go, “Nothing to see here, move along.”

4 Likes