We built a quick little hopper item

I agree, numeric positioning, rotation and scaling would be really helpful.

3 Likes

Chuckle! Better to squeee than pop! This oneā€™s kind of a big deal! :smile:

(Thanks guys!)

5 Likes

This sounds like a good and welcome feature. If it isnā€™t permanent, can you comment on what might replace it and how that would be better?

2 Likes

hopefully it will be implemented natively! :grin:

3 Likes

+1

1 Like

Oh very cool. Yep I look forward to some testing.

1 Like

Why does this remind me of my teenage days of acne?

1 Like

LOL, both of my dogs came running from across the house when I played that SQUEE video. They completely lost it the whole time it was playing!

3 Likes

Did you choose the Worlds Cutest Frog video because itā€™s a quick little ā€œhopperā€ item? Sorry, couldnā€™t resist.

7 Likes

Chuckle! Yes to both the squeee and the hopper! (Every time @dan says ā€œItā€™s in the hopperā€ that little guy pops into my head.)

Okay, I know itā€™s weirdā€¦Iā€™ve learned to live with it. :no_mouth:

4 Likes

This is exactly correct.

7 Likes

No, we are full up delivering on our existing commitments. We wonā€™t make new ones now.

13 Likes

Is that like ā€œEvery time @dan says the word ā€˜hopperā€™ an angel loses its wings?ā€

6 Likes

Four 1" squares at .75,11;17.75,11; .75,1.5;17.75,11 in Inkscape. Brought into UI. NoGo zone shows up but disappears with one nudge on the left squares at 100% resolution.

20 Likes

OK, but I was referring to this earlier reply from you in the 1st post of this thread:

Will it be sticking around until you come up with something better?

1 Like

Marion, did you place the squares with a visual placement in the GF interface or in the Inkscape software?

1 Like

Iā€™m not going to make any predictions. (And itā€™s not my decision in any case!)

6 Likes

What is on the screen capture is how it was laid out in Inkscape and imported without any manipulation. Iā€™m still not quite sure how helpful this will be, but at least itā€™s something to think about.

3 Likes

Oh yeah baby!

2 Likes

Okay, thatā€™s greatā€¦thanks! :relaxed:

1 Like