We Need A New Plaque

Still haven’t finished The Office, have watched all but the last few episodes, but always love the quotes that come out of the show. The other day I was wanting to make a sign with a quote on it, but I wanted some submissions from friends and family on Facebook. When my wife put her favorite one, I said well, yours doesn’t count, first because I hear it at least twice a day, but also it’s not fair if I choose hers out of all the submissions. That’s when she added this one, and won anyway :smile:

I thought it was pretty hilarious, and it always catches me by surprise when my wife has a perfect comeback, so yeah, I had to make her the sign. I forgot to remove the masking around Dwight, so some of the details got washed out, but I’ll fix this in future iterations!

22 Likes

My turn… Plague? :laughing:

5 Likes

11 Likes

Assumed you intended Plaque. Only watched a couple episodes.

2 Likes

We are the plague?:anguished:

1 Like

Plague was funnier. We could make it a good one like Bubonic.

6 Likes

Nice plaque, and great plague on words in the title! :wink:

3 Likes

Always a worthy post! Too funny!

2 Likes

Thanks, just finished this one today! Dr. Seuss has a ton of good quotes, but this one reminds me of my mom, so I had to make it.

9 Likes

Many times also the value of a memory is lost at the moment as well. “Why don’t we walk home? We can cut through the park.” me - “Its so far lets take the bus instead” ranks right up with “you wait here and I’ll bring the etchings down!”

3 Likes

Nice plaques! I’d like to do some Dr. Suess.

1 Like