Wearable canvas bag [Settings in thread Sept 21]

The settings were shared. Look at the Spet. '21 post.

Thank you very much!!!

Hi! Could I please have the setting for the bag?
Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hello, I love the bag, I’ve been practicing on a canvas hat. Can I have the settings?

Depth .125
Speed 1000
Power 20
LPI 125
Focus .125

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: sorry, I’m dying from laughter from this thread.

Just laughing because of how many times the settings were asked for after this comment. I know they weren’t all back to back, that time has passed, but it looks so funny.

I think it’s possible for you to edit your very first post in this thread to include the settings along with the picture.

I would be very interested to see how many ask for the settings after that. :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

This entire post…over two years time…is in the typical format that people use on the GUG Facebook page. Makes me weary just reading it. :grin:

2 Likes

I am trying to learn how to engrave on canvas also. Could you please send me the settings? And how did you get it to lay flat on the honey comb?

Thanks in advance

They are in this thread…please look 3 posts up from your own.

3 Likes

i used comb pins to hold it down otherwise the wind from inside will cause the bag to move. also if it has a knot in the bag handle be mindful of that so it doesnt block the laser.

Thank you

Could you send me the settings that you used on the canvas bag? I see it has been a while, but I am new and I am trying to learn as much as I can. Thanks !!
Helen

Looks like they are in the thread multiple times.

1 Like

All I see is where they answered they had to email the person because it wasn’t allowed to be posted…I saw that lots. I was trying to message them privately. Sorry.

No problem. To send someone a private message just click on their avatar/circle-image and press the “Message” button.

Thanks…. I’m getting it slowly but surely . Thanks for the settings. I don’t need to messenger her now🤗

I am guessing that this thread did not start out in “Beyond the Manual”. This is the only place we can share settings beyond the default/built-in ones.

It was probably moved here so they could share those settings.

2 Likes

Hello! I know this post is a bit old but would you mind sharing your canvas tote settings??

Would you please share the setting of your canvas bag with me please. Thank you kindly.