Wedding Cake Topper

Made cake topper out of white acrylic for my son’s wedding yesterday. Made the cake and cupcakes also.

50 Likes

Beautiful!

SO fantastic! What a beautiful design!
Not sure you’re aware or interested, but they actually sell glittered acrylics. Might save you some time and effort. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Perfect for the cupcake tower! Congrats to your boy! :grinning:

And keeps glitter off of food, too! :wink:

1 Like

I had thought about buying the but it cost so much more… At least the one I saw… I had the glitter paint on hand.

1 Like

Wow you are so talented in baking arena!!!

Looks beautiful and so tasty too.

The topper is the pièce de résistance!!

Oh wow, what a professional job! Just amazing!

Looks fantastic (and delicious). Congratulations on the new Daughter-in-law !!:smiley:

Wonderful! Really nice stand and the cake looks tasty!

Where can you purchase glittered acrylic? I want some! :hushed:

SKILLZ! (And I’m not talking about the topper!) Nice work all around!

https://www.inventables.com/categories/materials/acrylic

1 Like

Beautiful!

So beautiful…all of it! The colors the setup…stunning.

Welcome to our community! Your chosen name is interesting … sounds like you have a store already…have you been crafting a long time?

Thank You! I do :slight_smile: I have been crafting most of my life, starting out with making my own barbie clothes, lol. Now I do a little of everything. I currently own and operate a small boutique and vinyl supply store, where I offer embroidery. I recently added the forge and am loving the added variety. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds like a fun thing to do! We got ours as a hobby toy…we have three 3D printers and it was time to branch out into something easier (???) to work with.

Gorgeous! I can feel the love from here!