Wedding Guest Book Leaves frame

Kicking myself for not getting a better picture.

Will have to get one of the final state. Here is a drop in wedding guest book I made for a friend getting married a couple of weeks ago.

He drew the tree and I converted it in. Used some basic shapes to make the frame and draped in a leave to make a border. Also used the design in the catalog for the leafe box.

Lots of fun! And people seemed to find it novel.

31 Likes

Looks wonderful…nice job. Must admit, your subject title threw me off…I thought it meant that the guest book went missing from the frame…or separated from the frame. Ha ha!

9 Likes

Haha. My title was taken so I threw that last part on and didn’t think of the impact on the full title.

7 Likes

Looks great, and i thought the same thing that @Xabbess did :rofl:

5 Likes

Oh I love that! Too many guest books sit on shelves and only get looked at rarely, I’m positive that will live on a wall and get looked at daily!

7 Likes

Breaking news…guest book walks out on frame…divorce likely. :rofl:

6 Likes

do you have any svg files you might share? i love this my sons getting married id love to make him one!!

:rofl: :joy:

This is a gentle reminder that it is against forum rules to ask for files. If a designer cares to share their work, they post in the Free Files section of the forum. If they have a place to sell their work it is often linked in their profile.

4 Likes

Very nice! Love how the leaves are all readable, although I imagine some have to be read upside down! But nice that they’re all visible.

1 Like

Looks great! Those are fun guestbook replacements.

3 Likes