Wedding Place cards!

Hi there,

A client asked for a place cards for her wedding.

Here are the tests we made and she is really happy with it!

She is still to decide the material. if Wood painted in Rose Gold and or, Acrylic Mirrored Rose Gold and or just a Rose gold Acrylic! :slight_smile:

And I’m too! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks,

34 Likes

Nice. I have to come up with some kind of table favor for about 300 guests at my niece’s wedding. I guess a coaster would be the best, but we’ll see. They cork stuff is mighty attractive, but there are so many cool ideas from folks on this forum.

8 Likes

Turned out great. Nice font selection.

4 Likes

They look awesome! It’s funny, I remember a thread over a year ago where someone was looking for rose gold acrylic and we couldn’t find any at all. I recently saw some mirrored rose gold offered and that old thread came to mind. I still don’t think I’ve seen the regular RG stuff though.

8 Likes

Excellent.

3 Likes

Those are very nice! Love the idea. How many of them do you have to personalize?
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That font is lovely! I assume with just first names and no table number it’s a tiny wedding?

4 Likes

Fun project! I like the way the fonts float in these.

2 Likes

250! :slight_smile:

1 Like

250 in total

4 Likes

Yikes! If you’re using Illustrator to create them, I’d sure as heck give some thought to creating an Action to write them!

2 Likes

Holy moly! That is crazy.

What if there are two people named Caroline? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great idea! :slight_smile:

Caroline would have the other people at the table to know if her husband/family member is at the same table!

3 Likes

Here’s hoping! We had at least 5 Johns at our wedding. :slight_smile:

Anyway, they are really lovely.

3 Likes

Wait, you had five porta potties at your wedding? Not judging, that’s just a lot of John’s.

13 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Ok, just to clarify everything! :slight_smile:

She said that by the door will be a map with the table numbers and where each one will be sitting on. So won’t be a problem :slight_smile:

AND, she said there is only 2 names the same which are John! LOL

3 Likes

That’s what I sort of figured. No bride with taste that good would send 250 guests on a scavenger hunt to find their seats. :wink:

Also, I’m really amazed that out of 250 guests only two of them share a first name (or at least the same spelling)!

3 Likes

Very cute! I also have a weak spot for hexagons, so I love it.

Please do share the final product too!

2 Likes