Wedding Topper

Lovin’ my Glowforge! My nephew was married this weekend and he asked me to make his cake. With my Glowforge I could really make something unique. !

The cake topper converts into a photo frame. :grin:image|297x500

54 Likes

That is super nice! And a great way to reuse the cake topper. The branches and leaves look extremely fragile. Did you have any issues with breakage?

9 Likes

Wow, that made the cake, alright! Ingenious design, and your nephew will always appreciate it.

8 Likes

Oh, I love that! So unique!

8 Likes

That’s beautiful!

7 Likes

A few tiny leaves on the ends, but all in all the acrylic stood up well.

6 Likes

What a beautiful cake! Well done.

5 Likes

That looks awesome! So much fun!

5 Likes

This is wonderful! You have created a beautiful cake topper, but repurposing it as a photo frame is ingenious. What a lovely way to preserve memories of the happy day!

6 Likes

Wow this is very impressive! Lovely :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Absolutely stunning!!!

5 Likes

The tree with the 2 chairs are a neat idea. Everything looks great together.

8 Likes

very clever thinking!!

I like the heart on the tree.

7 Likes

Terrific work! The concept is great and so is the execution!

6 Likes

Gosh, I love that design! You’ve made that cake so memorable and unique.

4 Likes

Such a clever idea to have the topper transform into a photo frame - and so well executed! They will love this for years to come.

5 Likes

That is awesome! Love that it’s something they’ll be able to display all year and not something that’ll be put away. Great job!

4 Likes

I love how the toper has life beyond the day.

4 Likes

Now that is truly creative. I’ve never seen a cake topper with a second life. I love this. You could make serious money selling these.

3 Likes

Both unique and practical. Great approach and raised the bar on cake toppers.
You did not say, but I assume the photo frame was gifted to them? It would keep on giving by always triggering memories of their special day.

1 Like