Welcome Sea Turtle!

I made this as a welcome sign for my new house, as I recently moved to the Carolina low country. This 8 layer, mandala-styled Sea Turtle uses acrylic for the top layer, and then plywood for the other layers. The original file was purchased off etsy, but modified to add the Welcome text. I like how it turned out!

72 Likes

Pretty sweet! You lined up the layers really well.

6 Likes

Looks great! Got to love the turtle

6 Likes

Beautiful! I’m sure there is still lots of room for Bucky Badger.

8 Likes

That’s gorgeous! I love the layering in the Welcome letters - and that acrylic looks like hand poured resin :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

8 Likes

Tubuloso!

6 Likes

That turned out awesome!

5 Likes

This is gorgeous, I would never have guessed that the welcome wasn’t part of the original design.

6 Likes

Whoof! Love it! Are you on the water cause it’s got a definite surfer vibe going on? :sunglasses:

Hang ten.

5 Likes

Beautiful work! The guest will love seeing that when they visit! It may spur requests - for a sign and some good low country cooking!

6 Likes

Welcome South. I know it was on your mind…

5 Likes

Just gorgeous! Well done on the layering.

5 Likes

Gee, I don’t know why you’d like how it turned out. :wink: Maybe because it looks absolutely stunning! Beautiful! Great job!! What a gorgeous piece to display in your new home! I love it!!

3 Likes

That came out beautifully!

2 Likes

This turned out great, Sweet colors!

2 Likes

The most beautiful welcome I’ve ever seen. It is simply stunning!

2 Likes

Outstanding as always!

1 Like

Well done.

1 Like