What is a group of GF :glowforge: called?

Looks like a Fleet of Forges to me!

6 Likes

I’ve had just about enough of that word! Is there a word for that?

Surfeit + forgery = counterfeit
:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yes. Photoshop.

3 Likes

Jealousy.

A Jealousy of Glowforges.

7 Likes

Glowfoundry?

5 Likes

a GlowSmithy

A plethora of pewpews

6 Likes

So just to confuse the issue (and endear myself to Mama Glowforge @Jules), is this how they are getting Glowforges :glowforge: ?

HedgehogInCupcakeTin

21 Likes

You absolutely can’t go wrong with cute pictures of baby hedgehogs. :smile:
(Puts a big ol’ smile on my face every time! Yes, I’m that easily manipulated.)

5 Likes

I wonder when they ordered theirs. Hopefully within the first few days

2 Likes

This could provide some inspiration.

I think a delay of Glowforges works pretty well, but even I would probably vote for a word with a more positive connotation.

Or a trace of Glowforges, works for both the verb and noun form of “trace”.

5 Likes

I like …as is crows…A “MURDER” of Glows…huh ? wait… what?

1 Like

If there are exactly eighty of them it can be a GlowFourScourge.

1 Like

A shiny bunch of carrots. it looks like a bunch of carrots to me.
Wait, I see thin fishing lines ( ? ) on them, it looks like the line is probably used to pull the carrots back a little at a time to see how many people still follow after we get the October delay news.

I hope I am wrong and that statement above makes a fool of me.
I will take one for the team I want be wrong and EVERYONE can tell me so as we laugh and create stuff with the forges that will arrive in a few weeks. ( do I believe any of this will happen, no )

This is like a scene from that movie SOAPDISH
I am Sally and GF is Kevin Kline as far as being emotional with each announced delay - YAH - LOL

I want my forge :frowning: :sob::worried:

3 Likes

Love the “Conflagration” of Glowforges, even if the associated thoughts are not particularly welcome.

A “Creation” of Glowforges seems to fit the whimsy of collective nouns according to the video.

1 Like

Sweet mother of pearl! I don’t know what you call that, but I call it a beautiful sight to see! It makes my makerspace look like a dollar store toy! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I just had to see where that was and what it was about, it’s really cool! and there’s more pictures of the pod of 'forges: https://www.geekwire.com/2017/need-know-gix-new-uw-china-tech-school-promotes-entrepreneurship/

1 Like

A blazer of :glowforge:s

3 Likes

looks like a bench of Glowforges.

4 Likes