What is this print object?

We had someone print something and then leave it. I am guessing it is a file they found in the community. Does anyone recognize what it is?

5 Likes

Fun game. No idea but I’ll be interested in what the community comes up with.

4 Likes

It looks like a model airplane to me. And a few hold down pins thrown in for good measure.

4 Likes

Any chance the design is still in the GFUI dashboard with a helpful filename?

Possibly an airship? I don’t believe any of those designs are here though…

2 Likes

Antikythera mechanism? Lament Configuration? The Duck of Vaucanson?

7 Likes

Unfortunately it was printed by an account since removed.

2 Likes

Could it be part of this?

2 Likes

Hi there @MNLindy! Welcome to the community!
Who doesn’t love a good puzzle? I’m guessing someone intimidated by the piece count. :no_mouth:

Perhaps more than one item, but I don’t recognize anything other than the hold-down pins, so I’m going to second

:upside_down_face:

4 Likes

That’s for an Interociter (look it up).

No, seriously, I have no idea what it is. There are a few parts that are vaguely airfoil shaped suggesting it might be an airplane, but there’s no where near enough components for that, and the majority of the parts look like something totally unrelated like some kind of circular “base” to hold something else, maybe.

3 Likes

This is fun! I have no idea what it is, but it looks like a fun build!

It is not the space shuttle, it doesn’t match. It could be some type of plane, but that seems like a strange structure.

1 Like

The big shape on the bottom picture looks like a Sci fi gun from a game I used to play. Man I want to know what this is now! :grin:

1 Like

Well, don’t keep us in suspense!

Assemble it so we can find out! :rofl:

3 Likes

Looks like the plans to Dr. Evil’s secret lair.

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.