WHAT THE WHAT! PRODUCTION UNIT! :squee:

My good friend was hung over and fell asleep on the main desk at work. He was fired too. At least he showed up :smiley:

1 Like

Proofgrade order showed up yesterday! Hoping for that GF shipped notification…

23 Likes

did you receive separate tracking numbers for the Proofgrade / crumbtray / glowforge?

1 Like

This was my order from the Proofgrade store, I have not yet received the shipping info for the Proofgrade that comes as part of the GF order. Eagerly awaiting that…

6 Likes

I did, I have 2 boxes being delivered today. In about 2 hours. :grin:

14 Likes

But who’s counting :grin:

5 Likes

I’m checking my mailbox every 15 min or so for some tracking numbers… I figured because I live pretty close to @joe that they might send them together :wink: … alas mine has not shipped yet.

4 Likes

When did you get your email? The last few tracking numbers came about 2 weeks after the email.
Unfortunately that means i have another long week to wait for mine.

1 Like

My email was on the 23rd, 2 weeks ago. Hoping shipping/tracking notice comes soon.

1 Like

I am surprised that we have seen more shipping notices. I think there is still a few people from your group that hasn’t received it yet.

It’s still early on the west coast (he says hopefully).

I went with the 2 hour window. First hour is done…

5 Likes

Arrived while comforting an inconsolable baby. My wife signed for it. Just got it inside.

29 Likes

w00T!

fingers crossed for a smooth setup and first print.

1 Like

June 1st… Guess I’ve got a few more days.

See that’s a novice mistake. Should have sent the kid to the in-laws… it’s the Glowforge, the kid’s already old news!

19 Likes

Sounds like a good team.

LOL. You’re terrible :laughing:

6 Likes

sending good nap vibes your way (at least your baby’s way)

1 Like

Check my email way too often --> always disappointed … unless @Rita is hiding the announcement in a groupon or zillow email.

Hey, it’s Brian in Erie, PA … Really need to get one here soon. :sunglasses: :glowforge:

4 Likes