WHAT THE WHAT! PRODUCTION UNIT! :squee:

I suspect they have been working towards automating a lot of the processes that were formerly handled by people, in order to try to get ready for the shift to support and shipping.

And something might be set up incorrectly.

(Although it would be much more fun to think that someone was behind it. Heavy drama.)

:smile:

4 Likes

Then why would only ONE of his topics get the “unlisted” treatment?

I don’t know…maybe it’s a date related thing, and anything he posted today was locked out automatically.

perhaps we should wait until someone on staff comments, this is just stirring up drama in re those posts, i think

6 Likes

She came with the name, but it fits. She is the most adorable thing ever (or as I say, adoraboo). she is the perfect little baby panther, silence on 4 paws when she wants.

2 Likes

Uneasy truce with Tesla.

21 Likes

Oh, man! Double tap! Adorable baby and adorable kitty! :squeeee:

6 Likes

Surely that deserves a double :squee: :squee: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yup! You’re right as rain! :squeeee: :squeeee: :squeeee:

(I’ll even give it a triple!)

2 Likes

UPDATE!

:glowforge: and accessory box:

Scheduled For Early Delivery On:
Thursday, 06/08/2017, By End of Day
Originally Scheduled For Delivery On:
Friday, 06/09/2017, By End of Day

$150 worth of :proofgrade::

Scheduled Delivery Updated To:
Tuesday, 06/06/2017

24 Likes

omgomgomgom

3 Likes

Okay… So I had no intention of taking off from work with GlowFluⓇ. But now I’m sitting here like… “Can I get away with that? Maybe feel really ill around lunch time on Friday?”

13 Likes

Your excitement is infectious. Kind of like little kids at Christmas.

1 Like

3 Likes

I’m not sure I was ever this excited by Christmas! My head is seriously floating right now. (Yeah, that makes little sense.) Swooning is maybe a better word? I bet this is what it feels like to be a 16 year old girl at a 1967 Beatles concert!

11 Likes

WOOOOO!!! :squee:

1 Like

Christmas comes once a year. Glowforge once every two or so.

16 Likes

“Hi, Boss. It’s Tom. I’m gonna need to call in Dead today. OKThankYouBuhBye. Click

5 Likes

My brother once got fired for calling out drunk. He said “Look… I’m not gonna BS you. I got really drunk last night and I still am this morning. There’s no way I can work in this condition.” His boss said “So I appreciate your honesty, but… you can’t call out drunk. I have to let you go.”

3 Likes

That has arrived. I didn’t think I’d be as excited by that as I am! I mean, it’s just material covered in protective coating. But I looked at every single piece. Even through the paper I can tell they’re going to look awesome.

Plus I was talking to one of my co-workers and showing him the materials. And he said “Oh! Ya know what? My cousin’s a cabinet maker and gives me hardwood “scraps” that are anywhere from 6"x6” to 12"x12". Really high-quality stuff. You want me to get you some? Oh! And he’s probably got vaneers as well. Tell you what, I’ll see if I can get you a bunch of stuff over the weekend." All I could say, with my jaw open, was “YES.”

23 Likes