WHAT THE WHAT! PRODUCTION UNIT! :squee:

Well that answers that - I’m 9/24/15, and have not gotten one yet.

I guess there was mention of it being based on multiple factors, like location (I’m NYC, not west coast).

Thanks for the info!

Alex

Edit: Update: Got my email late Thursday! Woot!

1 Like

Nobody but Glowforge staff knows what the criteria was for the first short run of shipments. So far, all the ideas mentioned are only speculation. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

FWIW, I placed my order early the first morning the campaign went live and I got my email last night. Things are moving along!

31 Likes

Wahoooo! Congrats!

4 Likes

Congratulations! :dizzy::boom::sparkles::confetti_ball::smile:

4 Likes

Order confirmation email hit my inbox on 9/24/15 @ 09:55 AM Eastern. Got my shipping email last night. I’m in North Carolina.

21 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Woo!! Congratulations! :dizzy::boom::sparkles::confetti_ball::smile::tada::fireworks::glowforge:

2 Likes

Be carful with that depending where your at baiting is illegal when hunting.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Congrats and welcome to the new adventure!

There are going to be a lot of new faces here over the next few months. I hope that those who ordered and went on with there life are half as awesome as those who have lived here for the past year and a half.

15 Likes

2 Likes

Congratulations on the news. Enjoy for those of us still waiting. :grinning:

Unfortunately there is no sarcasm emoji, so it might be necessary to do /sarcasm end in @drkstr318 post :smirk:

1 Like

Thank you for explaining that to our very literal forum member no sarcasm this time. At the very least those who understood I hope you had a little chuckle.

7 Likes

Guilty of a chuckle

1 Like

So…Pro information?
Those shipping before July too like promised or what?

Planned, expected, so far as is disclosed still on track for that shipping, not absolutely promised.

Oh that’s no good. Fingers crossed.