When It Rains

You have given me a great idea on how to use the suction cup handle.I will not be able to use the handle on top of lid because I am in a wheelchair — I am not able to stand longer than 3 seconds.

To help me finalize the lifting of the lid I also use a toilet plunger. Brand new and ONLY used on the GF lid.

Currently, I sit in my wheelchair, use both hands to grasp the GF handle, lift and then I push up. The lid only goes up a little. I then wrap my hands around the stake on the plunger, place the plunger on the bottom white part and lift up.

I am going to order the suction cup tool and attach it underneath the GF handle. It will be centered on the white front part of the lid. I will still have to use the plunger on the bottom part.

Now here is a great laugh. I spent $6000 to buy my GF Pro and then I had to purchase a $5 plunger to open it.

5 Likes

If you’re out of warranty, you could easily add a handle to the front door below the glass - something like a drawer pull. Two small holes and add washers.

5 Likes

September I am out of warranty. Earlier today I ordered the suction cup device… When the warranty ends I am going to get an inline fan.

My GF is located in a room with that has amazing acoustics and that makes my GF beyond LOUD!!!

Currently, I wear my gun shooting earmuffs when the GF is running.

You could get the in-line now and run the GF as if it was attached to the filter. Nothing warranty affecting there …I don’t believe.

5 Likes

I am also in a wheelchair and have no such trouble with the lid. The platform it is on is 22 inches high however.

1 Like

The table I have my GF is probably 38 inches high.

That would make a huge difference :upside_down_face:

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.