Where do Glowforge come from?

You probably also want to know what it costs to ship the tube. It’s not heavy but it should be packaged overly conservatively to withstand being tossed around - it’s not uncommon for tubes to arrive broken in my experience.

1 Like

When you get your whole box there are also a bunch of orange bits that screw into places in the Glowforge. I hate the amount of space the empty box takes up as such space is a premium here, but I do not wish to buy new each time either.

The orange bits go a long way to keeping the inside from hurting itself in transit, and they will not cover losses caused by not using them.

I suspect that just ordering a new tube would be your best bet.

I agree about the space! Lucky for us we have 2 complete sets of the red and orange. If we decide to buy another complete box then it looks like we will have enough of a “fleet” to start our own Red & Orange Bits Rental Service.

2 Likes

It should be FREE shipping on orders over $100 just like on the Proof grade shop.

nah. not unless you want it packed the same way they pack the PG material.

1 Like

LOL yeah right!

I knew this day would come, but I was always in denial and assumed you would be asking Mom instead of me.

When a young entrepreneur bumps into a k40, it usually is just a one night stand and both go on with their life happy as can be. But sometimes some real chemistry comes into play and they decide to push boundaries and enter into new territory.

Despite their different upbringings and expectations, if they stay together long enough, the differences meld and there can be a fruitful union. Finally, after a long protracted incubation, something new comes into being. That something is you, my young Glowforge.

If you have any other questions, go ask your Mom. I need to finish the newspaper.

11 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: :sunglasses::+1:
(You handled that very well.)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.