Whew... no more VD

Valentine’s Day I meant Valentine’s Day… kept my :glowforge: and me busy at night. I made a “heart” for one of my co-workers and she posted it on snapchat… suddenly I have about 30 requests to make them (with only a few days before VD). Here are a few… I like to use different fonts… Just go through all of the ones I have until one (using the name(s) ) kind of “pops” out at me… makes the process longer since each one is differently and most of the time is spent designing it…

now for St. Patty’s

46 Likes

These are just lovely! I’m sure they were all well received!

4 Likes

I like those. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wow! Those are great. I aspire. Really need to practice with Illustrator and the pathfinder tools. I completely understand about the most time spent designing/creating the files. My neurosis would require me to add little holes to many of the cut outs to make jewelry parts. Which adds considerable time with things like this.

I LOVE those kinds of orders though. The ones you don’t have to promote or set-up a table to get. Someone else doing the sales bit.

Nice work!

6 Likes

Whew. :wink:

Those are really nice, and you’re a super great coworker!

4 Likes

I think you’ve found your niche!

3 Likes

These look great! Not surprised they took off.

You might saveyourself a bit of time browsing fonts with: https://wordmark.it/
You enter the text and it shows you how it will look in all your installed fonts.

5 Likes

My first blush reaction was Too Much Information.

Those look great.
These click bait headlines though…

5 Likes

Really like those! It’s no wonder you got ‘discovered’…have fun making lots of stuff for people, now. Great job!

3 Likes

Those are really a nice end to your VD.

3 Likes

Wow! Those are just beautiful! Did you paint the wood before you cut and engraved or after with a hard roller??

Incredible work!

The wood was spray painted(red) prior. Masked for the laser and then sprayed black before removing the masking.

4 Likes