While I(We) Wait

The real Prusa mk2 is a great printer (it was the first printer to get Tom’s recommended printer mark and won Make’s printer of the year). I want to get one and try their new color multiplexor but since I already have a big superb printer (and a SLA shortly arriving) and a Taz6 at the lab, I’m kind of printered up for the moment…

3 Likes

I am quite happy with my Prusa i3 based clone, for whatever that’s worth. I am keeping a close eye on the new 4 color unit they have.

2 Likes

Super cool! I hope you enjoy it. I guess there isn’t much on the planet you can’t make with a Glowforge and a 3D printer. Getting more like the Jetsons every day.

3 Likes

I just Googled Patina :flushed: :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

If I could buy right now I would be joining you with that pick. Been eyeing it for a while.

1 Like

I decide to throw “Envious Shade” both for you getting to use a GF while you wait for your GF, and for the recent purchase.

However, I support any makers workshop expanding with cool gadgets. So congrats! I’m at the point right now where my “Dream” is to A. Have a yard, and B. have a workshop in that yard. To obtain that, I need to get a better job, so…baby steps?.

Well Congrats, and also I hope that with the totaling of the car that you and your family are all alright.

6 Likes

Love it!! I am hoping I find the finished bathroom pictures. I am a Whovian as well… in fact my fiance’ 3D printed a tardis with a ring holder inside …which is how he proposed … with a Doctor Who ring inside that he ordered …can’t wait to see what we can make with the Glowforge that is Doctor Who themed … perhaps our wedding reception is themed??? Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

wonder how wide their rolls of parchment are?? I have one of these for my Silhouette machine to hold the rolls of vinyl so they don’t go rolling off the table or start creeping to one side:

roll feeder