Who needs a Greek Temple Recipe Box?

This is SO FUN!

Thanks so much for sharing. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks! You’re welcome!

1 Like

Love it. Actually just flew into Athens yesterday and am down the street from the Acropolis! Will let you know how authentic this is in a few hours (just kidding I’m sure it’s great and I will for sure make one when I get back for my mother in laws recipes we inherited, most of which are on 3x5 cards. )

4 Likes

Let’s not get crazy…I wasn’t going for realism in 6" x 4" LOL And I am jealous! I wish I could be down the street from the Acropolis!

3 Likes

Happy Cakeday @designvh619!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Actually I collect recipes on cards, never know when your tablet will not be charged or the internet down, I own 8 computers, 3 of them laptops and I am a nerd but still trust in paper heh.
Thank you for this, too cool not to grab.

3 Likes

Awesome! Remember this is sized for 3x5 cards. :slight_smile:

The answer here is … everyone. Everyone needs a Greek Temple Recipe Box.

5 Likes

HAHA! Thank you! Welcome to the community!!

2 Likes

This looks awesome! Thank you!

1 Like

Wow! Love this!

I used this to make a container for 7 wonders of the ancient world cards for our homeschool group. It was a hit!

4 Likes

That’s awesome!!! It’s a fun box. Thanks for letting me know!

4 Likes

Would you mind if I printed several of these for use in a middle school classroom where they are studying ancient Europe?

8 Likes

Absolutely! Post pictures!!!

5 Likes

I do! I do! ευχαριστώ!

5 Likes

What a fun little box. I think I will make it for my husband’s train lay out.

5 Likes

Thank you! Our school year just got started, and I am trying to get the students excited about learning and making things. It’s going well so far and I will keep you posted!

5 Likes

I so love this! So different…being a Travel Agent, I am always looking for unique gifts for my Med/Greece travelers when they return back as a thank you. I think I might just need one for me! Thanks for a great design!

7 Likes