Who wants candy?

Made a pretty cool candy machine. It’s a single slant design so candy can catch from it’s own weight from time to time so it requires some manual tap or candy shift when it happens. I think it turned out awesome looking though. I can usually get two to three handfuls before I have to tap to cave the candy back in.

50 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

This is relevant to my interests!

9 Likes

I would never get to see it with candy in it :roll_eyes: but it is very pretty.

2 Likes

That came out great!

1 Like

Sweet! :wink:

1 Like

You could make one that doesn’t open - just for decoration.

4 Likes

Your designs are PERFECT buddy. I just grabbed your masking tools holder today! Thanks for creating awesomeness!

2 Likes

not okay

2 Likes

I think maybe one of those claw things with just two fingers that might catch something in one try in ten.
Alternatively I just get Jalapeno M&Ms in the original traditional way it was a thousand years ago (with the added candy shell). I am not one for extreme heat, but if I expect to eat a bag of chips they had better be Jalapeno variety or I won’t get the chance.

1 Like

Thank you sir. I appreciate your support.

Hey @wenning08, how about putting a link to your Etsy shop in your forum profile, so we can find it easier? This item should be a hot seller!

1 Like

Me too! I love candy!

2 Likes

:tada: Happy cake day! :partying_face:

1 Like

I’ll look into doing this as soon as I get back to my computer, here’s the link for now: Etsy.com/shop/freshstartcustoms

I got it updated now. Hopefully I did that right.

1 Like

That’s just evil lol but I need that for my diet lol.

Here is the video I made of assembling it also, the first few seconds shows it in action. The last part shows how the candy can catch from time to time:

4 Likes

Yep! That works fine.

2 Likes

Candy comes out? Sounds perfect!

1 Like