Why was my topic closed?

Ah well…you never know. While I consider it somewhat insulting to be called a “mental midget nodding my bobble head with every irrelevant little update” maybe he just meant it affectionately.

Obviously I don’t know how to treat people.

Either way, I do hope he enjoys his choice. It’s his money, he should spend it where he feels comfortable.

17 Likes

Introspection. You might want to try it some time.

4 Likes

ROTFL :laughing::laughing:

7 Likes

Had to Like this post only for the above reason. Ahhh… Thank goodness this is an owner’s forum.

7 Likes

…and yet someone just can’t understand how the tone of their post could possibly misunderstood or construed as rude. This seriously made me LOL.

6 Likes

There were a number of flags on the topic. When there are too many flags, the system auto-closes topics.

9 Likes

you weren’t the first :slight_smile:

1 Like

:laughing: Can’t stop laughing!

This is why we can’t have nice things.

6 Likes

Now that’s an interesting comment.

I was trying to cut the guy some slack. My mistake.

11 Likes

Interesting, your stats don’t quite tally with that statement.:confused:

szara

Last Post
18 hours
Seen
12 hours
Views
Trust Level
basic user

Summary
Activity
Badges

Stats

113 days visited
2d read time
6.3k posts read
0 given
3 topics created
42 posts created
**63 received**
6 Likes

Don’t worry about it. We knew you were giving him the benefit of the doubt.

3 Likes

Whenever I see someone who rants, insults, and gets attention then follows it up by mentioning another company name repeatedly I always think “hmmm, I wonder how much they are getting paid by that other company to sow distrust, or if they are full-time employees of the other laser company”. Call me a conspiracy nut, but we already have confirmed that there ARE people from other laser companies that are on these forums. Whether they are here to watch and learn then cancel at the end or get the unit and reverse engineer what they can without copyright infringement.

8 Likes

There is another way. When someone posts one of these “I only want to hear from Dan” things, ignore them. Just. Don’t. Reply.

Either Dan will respond or not, his choice. Given the volume of traffic his post would disappear in a day and no one would be upset except maybe him.

20 Likes

Exactly. Honor his/her wishes, unless you happen to be named “Dan.”

2 Likes

Now there’s a hallowe’en mask idea…

1 Like

On the plus side @szara’s cancelation drops one more person in line to receive a pro unit :wink:

7 Likes

I totally agree but you have to understand that a post like that is like Roger Rabbit and Shave and a Haircut to some people.

11 Likes

Be strong. :grinning:

As a wise therapist once told me, “don’t just do something, stand there”.

15 Likes