Wine caddy for the beach

It’s a cold 55 degrees and cloudy on the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend, but that didn’t stop me from finishing the design of a wine caddy for the beach. The long legs are designed to sink into the sand, while the cut outs in the top hold a bottle of wine and two glasses. Disassembled, it lays flat; the legs detach and store inside the tray and it easily fits inside a backpack.

60 Likes

Nice design! :grinning:

3 Likes

Nice

2 Likes

Excellent!

2 Likes

As a beach (and wine) lover…let me just say. …Home Run!

3 Likes

Whoa! Way cool and innovative!

1 Like

A most excellent design! Now you just need a box to hold the wine, glasses, and stand that fits a backpack?

1 Like

What a great design! So elegant.

2 Likes

Looks like a winner

1 Like

I never would have though of that… I don’t think I’ve ever been on a beach where booze was legal!

Then you should plan a trip the US Virgin Islands! No open carry laws, just don’t be drunk. Everybody other than a church sell booze and gas stations have bottle openers to open your beer for you. At a bar with a glass and want to leave, ask for a carry cup and go on your way.

Takes a while to get used to and gives me trouble when I go back home and forget. :wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

I would be more worried about broken glass on a beach than drunks.

1 Like

I have some glasses similar to these:
Unbreakable Wine Glasses

Safe for beach and concrete/tile floors. Most people pickup and carry their glass bottles back to the car for disposal at home. The rest use plastic (red) cups. Except for a few, not too many drunks. I guess because its not a big deal (prohibited) to drink in public. Not much teen drinking either (more cannabis :sunglasses: which is prohibited)

1 Like

On most of the beaches we frequent (CT, MA, NC, VA) glass is prohibited so we’d need plastic wine bottles (we have plastic wine glasses from camping :slightly_smiling_face:).

1 Like

Fantastic! Looks great and seems to function perfectly.

Well - Sun on the beach - that came out beautifully ! Beach can also be the woods, grass, not just sand for this stand ( although it is pretty beachin !) !! Well done!

1 Like

But then it is spelled Beech

3 Likes

Very nice wine & glass stand.

Very nice!

Love it. We have something called “Jazz on the lawn” and you bring your own beverages or buy a bottle from the winery. This would be perfect. Is the file available to purchase somewhere?