Wishing all of you a safe 4th of July

Just want to say Happy 4th to everyone and what ever you have planned be safe we don’t need any emergency room visits this holiday.

31 Likes

Happy 4th! :fireworks:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday USA! :dizzy::confetti_ball::clown_face: ::fireworks::boom::dizzy:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday, 'Mer’ca. Let’s blow up a piece of the US of A in celebration!!!

Yee-haw!

9 Likes

Happy Independence Day to the US of A!

6 Likes

Happy Independence Day, Yanks! :grinning:

6 Likes

Celebrate the birth of your country, by blowing up a small part of it!

8 Likes

For some reason I had a vision of @henryhbk or @Jules attempting to etch Happy 4th of July on a sparkler stick or some black cats.

Dont do it… Lmao

Have a safe holiday!!

11 Likes

Happy Bithday to the USA :us: May freedom ring :tada:

4 Likes

Chuckle. Speaking of black cats…little Demon was outside on the driveway again this morning, and not in a good mood. (Obviously had the op. She’s all shaved.)

(I refuse to call that cat LuLu.) :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Happy 4th…I’ll drink the 5th.

4 Likes

Hope everybody has a great 4th. I’ll spend it sucking tenacious secretions out of tracheostomy tubes.:grinning:
Thankfully, it looks like a slow day, at least so far.

5 Likes

That does not sound like a great way to spend the day! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Could be much worse, at least I’m not the patients that require my help…

2 Likes

Very true! :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I’m in my hospital too. Lots of tedious tape removal off the instruments. But it is time & 1/2 so…

4 Likes

Just remember… 21 years ago, this man sacrificed his life to save the world.

19 Likes

My niece just emailed this to me. It’s a photo of her cabin on the Metolius River in Central Oregon. She hangs my dad’s Navy service flag across the front every year. It’s huge! I never knew it until today and am very touched.

Wishing you all a happy 4th of July!

15 Likes

I’ll give myself double time by throwing in 12 hrs of PTO (vacation pay) for the day. Never use that stuff up anyway. Who needs vacation when your work 3 says a week.

3 Likes

I’m acquainted with the 3 day work week as mom works here as an RN also. Dad has to get on her about using the PTO at times because she rarely just uses it. But by years end she takes bucket loads of days because she refuses to sell them back or max out.

4 Likes