Wood and acrylic box

I start with “sort of a design” but then as I work on it, what comes out of Corel is different (& usually better). I never had any design training so I don’t know what some proportions “should” be so everything is based on how I think it looks/balances out best on the screen. Sometimes I wish I could know going in what it’s going to look like coming out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Came out really great. Thanks for sharing the backstory too.

1 Like

I would have to say that more accurately describes what I do, too. Lots of times what I see in my mind’s eye ends up being quite different in reality…sometimes better…sometimes not. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Wow! It is beautiful!!! Lovely work!

1 Like

you think you know your siblings, then you find out they’re hiding pets from you.

4 Likes

Right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

To be fair, until 2 months ago I was living 2000 miles away, and I’ve only been to his house once since moving back, so I haven’t really had THAT much time to notice the cat. I’ll make an effort to spot her the next time!

(Also, @timjedwards is highly allergic to cats, so that fed my surprise a little, too!)

2 Likes

good thing it likes the dog more than him, then. :wink:

5 Likes

I am also highly allergic to almost all cats, discovering one is amazing, but I will not go around sniffing cats to discover one :sneezing_face: Most have been Siamese or similar.

1 Like

Absolutely, beautiful. I’m certain that your Son and Daughter-in-Law will love it.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

So fancy! Lovely contrast between the black and cherry.

1 Like