Wood treating and lasering

buzzkill :grinning:

4 Likes

I was just getting used to the “bug poop” idea so I can use it to gross out my boys and their friends. Don’t ruin it for me now! :smile:

4 Likes

Buy them some flavored crickets!! My son got some for Christmas and he was like I’ll try them and love them.

4 Likes

Agreed, not poop (i.e. digested food). But still pretty gross:

“Shellac is a resin secreted by the female lac bug, on trees in the forests of India and Thailand. It is processed and sold as dry flakes (pictured) and dissolved in ethanol to make liquid shellac, which is used as a brush-on colorant, food glaze and wood finish.”

7 Likes

Guess it depends on your definition of poop. Food in = something out. Which orifice used is just a matter of taste. (pun intended; again)

11 Likes

Speaking of taste, I love the secretions of an animal that throws its food up and re-digests it, especially when those secretions have been partially eaten by a bunch of bacteria…

5 Likes

Yes, I see your point! I guess I liken it more to human hair or fingernails as the something out. :smile:

6 Likes

Ug, pre-digested/secreted foodstuffs…

5 Likes

Sad… poor little things… I do not drink coffee… can’t stand the taste…lol

3 Likes

Oh no, and I sent you a coffee mug in the gift exchange!
Oh Good, that’s why I sent you a hot-chocolate mug in the gift exchange!

12 Likes

LMAO I drink hot chocolate and tea!! so you are all good… :laughing:

4 Likes

Ummm…beeswax is insect poop (in the food goes in, poop comes out view) or to the purist, insect vomit :smiling_face:

3 Likes

So this is more like beetle sweat?

3 Likes

16 Likes

Ditto :flushed:

1 Like

See what you started here @dan? ROFL! :laughing:

2 Likes

I haven’t heard anyone talking about honey being bee vomit yet (the closest was @jamesdhatch)…

5 Likes

I thought that’s what paulw was referring to:

3 Likes

Bee vomit is delicious! :bee:

7 Likes

Dang it…I was enjoying that cup of tea…

3 Likes