Working on a pass through cut piece

Uploading: E02416E3-A9A0-4067-83CF-BCAC6DE9DA3C.jpeg… Uploading: DEFBE984-B8F2-413D-A70B-AC55915CFA4D.jpeg… I have a long piece broken into almost 5 programs, none more than 5" to optimize alignment. Material is calibrated. I even added hash marks to line up each succeeding pieces, but my alignment is about 1/8 off to the right everytime. It doesn’t matter if I run the material down the center or off to the left side. I have to get this piece perfect by tomorrow. Suggestions for recalibrating? Tips, tricks?

Is the image something you can share? It would make it easier to make suggestions at least for me.

In the meantime (or if the answer is no - all good either way) you might see if any of these threads can help you:

https://community.glowforge.com/search?q=passth

5 Likes

@hansepe has posted some good tutorials to get you started, but you may also consider using Snapmark for this project. It looks like your machine has this beta feature enabled, so you can give that a try. The Snapmark feature is still in beta, so the support team can’t help with troubleshooting yet, but you can receive support here: Introducing Snapmark (September 2018)

Let us know if you have any other questions!

1 Like

It looks like you tried to upload images but they failed…I can see a link but it doesn’t go anywhere.

Can you try again?

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.