Working on bigger spell boxes

I love accenting an item in a different way everytime I build it. This is my second spell box. This time an 8”x10” book, sprayed with hammered spray paint and finished by hand. Hand set crystals, and a hand painted green glitter accent on the spine of the book. (Engraved under each for placement.

44 Likes

Nice to see you here on the community forum! The paint job, green crystals and green accents look great together.

4 Likes

Very well done!

2 Likes

sorry I hadda

7 Likes

This is amazing. Great finish job!

3 Likes

Thanks!

I don’t often get over here, but I love seeing the projects, and occasionally remember to post one :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Oh, that’s a lovely box. Thanks for sharing!

Not being a member of Facebook, I know I’m missing out on lots of stellar projects like this one. So I’m glad you posted it here.

4 Likes

This is incredibly impressive! Just wow, love it. Great work friend :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I try to get over here when I can, they’re keeping me busy in my groups on Facebook :smiley:

2 Likes

WOW JUST WOW!!! I absolutely think your book is beyond incredible!!

2 Likes

Right now I am at Amazon and I saw this product. Instantly I thought about this thread.

2 Likes

Oh, it’s instant spell book contents! I wonder if I can combine the two into a leather kit or something?

I love the green stripes you added to this. Very striking.

Usually I add a slight radius to any sharp corners on projects. Less hazardous.

1 Like

Add a Ouiji board and you get a Hexfecta

2 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Haha true! I’ve actually made a Ouija board and so many people were against it :rofl: