World Art - Oblivious

Again, more inspiration! Love the pieces you make. I think this is my new favorite, too. I like the pieces with buildings in them. They have so much character. Maybe I should re-think that birdhouse I am making, or add a little pizazz to it…

3 Likes

Really amazing! I hope you win a ribbon!

3 Likes

So beautiful! It’s so spectacular!

3 Likes

I wasn’t distracted by the body, but agree this work’s phenomenal!

2 Likes

I am interested to know how you plan on moving it.

1 Like

Hi @imaginethat4u. Welcome to the forum.

It’s not as heavy as it looks. I can easily transport it myself.

I usually build custom crates for my pieces and then fix the pieces to the bottom of the crate so that it does not move around during transportation.

4 Likes

There are no unused superlatives left to describe this. Besides which, you anticipated exactly the art we need right now. Beyond blown away.

4 Likes

I do believe if I ever accomplished something that amazing my head would be too big to fit in the pics! That is crazy awesome!! :cityscape: :medal_sports:

2 Likes

Incredible!!

1 Like

Beautiful!

1 Like

Incredible. Amazing. Superb. Glorious. Impressive. Magical. Inspiring. Excellent. Magnificent. Outstanding. Exquisite. Peerless. Er, I ran dry of words to use. Top Banana!

I do so love the way you see the Glowforge as a tool to make parts for a larger idea.

3 Likes

This is incredible!! And timely - wow, yes. Can’t wait to hear how the show goes!

2 Likes

This really made me think and it was very moving. This piece should be in a gallery for sure so more people can appreciate it. A very beautiful and thoughtful piece.

2 Likes

Lest we forget this awesomeness. #necrogame

2 Likes

Oh yes, Ben…he does such incredible work. I love his ‘style’.

1 Like