World Time Clocks with City Names

Made these world clocks as a gift to replace some cheap plastic clocks with paper city labels. These are much nicer. I bought the new clock mechanisms online and I made the stainless steel hangers on the back side (not shown) using my other 2000 watt fiber laser. I would show all the items but since I’m new to this forum, I can only post one photo :frowning:

36 Likes

Very nice! Clocks are one of my favorite items to 'forge, too. Love the retro 7-segment display font – nice touch.

3 Likes

These were my first attempt at clocks. They turned out very nice.

Cool! How many cities did you do?
You can put one photo per post, so if you want to post again, you can add another photo.

2 Likes

I made the four cities shown. The Illustrator file can be easily changed for any city. The cut and engrave is in the same file

1 Like

I’m listening…

4 Likes

Very nice clocks! And now you’ve got us all drooling over your fiber laser.

1 Like

4 Likes

Stainless handers for the clocks. Also bent on a press brake

7 Likes

You, @rjspagna have just solved a problem I have had and hadn’t gotten around to solving…My mom lives in an area where they never change their time … I have woken her up by calling too early or too late because we changed OUR time…I am going to make a clock (just happen to have a new clock kit that has been sitting on the shelf forever) and put something like “Mom’s Time” on the clock to remind me. I never thought to do this before…thanks! LOL

3 Likes