Writing Station

Message me your address and I’ll try and send you a letter. I say try because I am a most unreliable person. I have to be in just the right creative mood to write (part of the reason I don’t write as much as I’d like to) and things sometime slip my mind. But I always need a good excuse and it’s nice to have someone to write to who will possibly write back.

3 Likes

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I will absolutely pm you my address and I will write you back!!

So excited to use the stationary I have made.

1 Like

This is an awesome creation! Fits your favorite materials, and has to make you smile when you put the clipboard together. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the engraving. Thank you for posting the video.

I wrote people for years and may only get one letter (ever) from them. I always enjoyed it. Loved fountain pens as a teen and still love them. My handwriting isn’t calligraphy style, but, ok.

Writing comes from the heart … you indeed must have heart!

1 Like

Nice work. I like the way you cut the holes for the pins

1 Like

Cole, thought you would enjoy this… I cut your writing station, but was curious why I cut so many pieces and used up 10 sheets. Ran out of the same color, so used, clear, black, red, light blue, yellow.

Realized, I followed your name convention, Cut 1, Cut 2, Cut 3, when I got to cut 4, I was wondering why I would need to cut “4” of the writing pad… DUH, realized it was your Cut #1, Cut #2, Cut #3, not cut 1 of this, cut 2 of this, cut 3 of this.

OH WELL… this is a fabulous gift, need to order more mismatched acrylic. My daughter will love hers when I’m done. The magnets and all of the pieces, fit like Butter !! perfect. Aloha, hope this made you chuckle.

5 Likes

This is lovely. And i really like your Mark Twain quote!

1 Like

Oh no! Humorous but unfortunate. Ahhh, I’m so sorry for causing confusion. Especially when it wastes costly and hard to come by acrylic! I guess you’ll just have to make a few and keep one for yourself :smiley:. Glad to hear the fit works well on acrylic too since I had only tested with plywood.

2 Likes