X-bet MAGNET Lightning Deal on Amazon right now!

Ends in about 5 hours. $13.24 for 100pcs magnets.

36 Likes

Great deal, thanks!

2 Likes

Nice! Ordered some.

1 Like

Thanks! Ordered!

1 Like

Ordered. I’m going to have so many magnets in one corner of the apartment that it will wipe any drive within 10 ft.

8 Likes

Bought a box of them, thanks

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. Just ordered some

1 Like

Sweet deal! I got them for “free” with Amazon points, plus went regular ground shipping and got a $5 Amazon pantry credit.

4 Likes

Yeah, I jumped in and bought a box.

1 Like

Ordered as well. I’m sure I’ll find a use for them (or just accidentally nuke my hard drive…)

2 Likes

Nice. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thanks, just made it in

1 Like

Still on for the next two hours (until 11am EST)

1 Like

Thanks @joe bought and paid for.

1 Like

This deal is back for about another 14 minutes. 96% claimed. Hurry!

1 Like

I bought some but my package seems to be lost in the void somewhere :frowning: Sometimes I wonder why I pay for Prime… happens too often.

1 Like

I’ve never had an Amazon problem that couldn’t be solved by their customer service. Send them an email and they should make it right.

1 Like

They were more than willing to refund so i could reorder. I just find two day shipping to be a joke most of the time. Of course after they built their new warehouse near us some things can show up the very next morning.

1 Like

That’s my experience - either early or a mess, especially with stuff that ends up in USPS hands. I was spoiled in Houston with 1-2 hour delivery of tons of stuff. Can’t quite get that in Wimberley!

1 Like

I got mine yesterday. My wife asked “what are you gonna do with those?” She should know by now that I don’t always go into stuff with a plan. :wink:

6 Likes